/attorney at law
Michael Proksch focuses his work on matters of corporate law and M & A transactions as well as on antitrust and competition law. Michael also advises on asset and business successions.
Another focus of his practice is insolvency and reorganization law. Michael Proksch has many years of experience as insolvency administrator and as a representative of creditors and debtors
Furthermore, Michael Proksch is an external lecturer at the Raiffeisen Campus and publishes regularly on topics in his areas of expertise.
- Since July 2008: Attorney at law at Proksch & Partner
- November 2006 – February 2008: Associate at Herbst Vavrovsky Kinsky Rechtsanwälte GmbH
- September 2004 – June 2005: traineeship at court (Higher Regional Court Vienna)
Lecture and other activities
- Since 2020: external lecturer at Raiffeisen Campus
- October 2016 – October 2019: President of Eurojuris International
- October 2014 – October 2020: Board Member of Eurojuris International
- September 2004 – June 2010: external lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt
- Proksch, COVID-19-Maßnahmen – Abgabenstundungen als Haftungsfalle?, CuRe 2020/14
- Proksch/Kurz, Insolvenzrecht – Das Unternehmen in der Krise in Walbert (Hrsg), Haftung von leitenden Angestellten und Geschäftsführern (2020).
- Proksch, (Kapital-)Gesellschaften in der Krise, Insolvenz in Ratka/Rauter/Völkl (Hrsg), Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht II.
- Various publications in online media