/attorney at law
Adrian Proksch advises mainly on all aspects of real estate law. In addition to the handling of real estate development projects, this also includes the assistance in connection with private and commercial real estate transactions, the negotiation and preparation of tenancy agreements as well as the extrajudicial and judicial enforcement of claims.
Furthermore, Adrian Proksch advises clients on inheritance law and property succession. He has extensive experience in travel law, intellectual property law and competition law.
Adrian Proksch is an external lecturer at the Raiffeisen Campus.
- Since April 2016: Attorney at Law at Proksch & Partner
- October 2014 – April 2016: Associate at Proksch & Partner
- March 2013 – August 2014: Associate at Bichler Zrzavy Rechtsanwälte
- December 2011 – November 2012: Associate at Proksch & Partner
- September 2011 – Octorber 2011: Secondee at Matthew, Arnold & Baldwin LLP in Watford, and London (GB)
- October 2009 – June 2010: Traineeship at court (Higher Regional Court Vienna)
- Since 2020: external lecturer at the Raiffeisen Campus